Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My, my Time Sure Flies

It's pretty amazing that this semester has passed so quickly. Most likely due to crunching notes, racing to my internship, filling my planner, and tons of events. I finally have finished most of my midterms for the semester which is really relaxing. I just need to hold out until the end of the semester. I'm on my way to my best semester yet, which will be a great accomplishment for me as I took last semester off to do the Disney College Program.

Marketing370 is probably the most interesting class I have taken at state. Most likely its because it directly correlates to my major and the internships that I have been taking. I think one of the reasons why I am doing so well in that class is because I see how my internship jobs relate to actual concept. It's making learning so much easier. My courses are finally closer to home than they have been since my college career. I've also started to notice how many of my courses are now overlapping in content. There are many times where I've started to notice the content in my intercultural communications class, my management class, and my marketing class have the same underlying content. Finally everything is cohesive and it makes me excited for the upcoming semesters and future jobs.

Lately, I've really become intrigued by Search Engine Optimization and building my online brand. Online marketing has increasingly become so important in today's market. I'm intrigued by what opportunities SEO and online marketing has to offer. I'm going to spend a lot of my summer attempting to teach myself all about online marketing while I'm traveling from market to market. Hopefully I will be able to keep this goal when summer comes closer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 Kristie Rambles | by TNB