Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Summer Goals

So I will be in North Carolina tomorrow, and I have been thinking a lot about the summer. Traveling all over California for this job is going to be amazing and I will have a lot of time to myself and explore. I've decided to create a bucket list that I hope I can accomplish
  1. Hit my sales goal as an Area Sales Manager
  2. Surpass the region's sales goal!
  3. Scrapbook my time at: SDSU and Disney
  4. Network with some people who work at Corporate Disney
  5. Visit all 4 Kappa Delta's or at least see the outside of them
  6. Take 1 picture every day for the whole summer
  7. Save at least 85% of everything I make
  8. Read a book on SEO/online marketing
  9. Find cute things for my new room in my new house!
  10. Blog at least one or twice a week!
  11. Scope out the best places to shop.
  12. Perfect my resume!
  13. Workout at least twice a week!
  14. Tan?...no SWIM (since it will be the first summer I'm not working as a lifeguard!)
  15. visit as many people I can
  16. GO TO DISNEYLAND whenever possible :)
  17. Visit my little!
  18. See a concert
  19. Roadtrip to Vegas?
  20. Buy my 21st birthday outfit!
  21. HAVE AN EPIC 21st birthday!
I think 21 things on my summer bucket list are pretty symbolic because I am turning 21 this year. Maybe when I turn 21, I will realize that I'm an adult. I know everyone says you are an adult at 18, but there are still things as a 18/19/20 year old that you can't do. For example you you can not rent a car, and you can not go on a cruise without a "guardian". I'm sure there are a lot of other things, unfortunately I can't think of them all now. That's it for now though!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 Kristie Rambles | by TNB