Sunday, May 1, 2011

Emerald Ball and updates

Kappa Delta's formal was exciting and lots of fun last night; however, it also reminds me of the looming end of this semester. I officially have two weeks until I will be done with finals and will begin my Area Sales Manager position with University Directories and begin traveling all over California to make sure our sales representatives hit their target goal! I have already devised a study schedule to make sure I finish all the studying I need to. These next two weeks are going to be busy and I want to be 150% prepared for finals. Going into finals, I believe I have all A's or A minuses in my classes so the pressure is on.

As far as this blog, as soon as my finals come to a close, I will be adding more pages. I plan to add a portfolio of my experiences that can be displayed online. I think a portfolio will be good to keep track of my numerous projects I have been working on. I also want to start more blogs on social media, online marketing, and marketing techniques that I find. I think it will be a good way to track my progress in getting experience in the online sector. I really am intrigued about SEO, online banners, contests, so I want to find an outlet that will allow me to learn about these. I think this form of marketing will become very important for after I graduate.

I know this is a short post, but I really must get back to studying! Look out for more to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 Kristie Rambles | by TNB